The Age of CX
October 18 @ 9:00 am - October 19 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0EGP3,300
With more demanding customers and a more competitive market, companies must go beyond customer satisfaction, and into customer happiness. Now more than ever, “customer-centric” is what many companies are striving to be.
Customer Experience (CX) is the holistic perception customers have of your brand/company as a result of all the encounters they had with it; before, during and after the “sale”. The company’s role is to make this experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible to ensure customer happiness.
This workshop helps participants build empathy and understanding of customer needs, ask the right questions to get customer insights and learn tools and processes to build a great Customer Experience.
- Build new awareness of today’s customer needs
- Distinguish the difference between customer service and customer experience
- Interpret the true meaning of customer engagement, customer advocacy and adopting a customer-centric culture
- Identify the touchpoints of an Omni-channel experience
- Practice creating a customer journey map
- Describe different tools for measuring customer experience
What is Customer Experience Management?
- Understanding today’s customer
- How to deal with change of customer behavior
- What is the difference between customer experience & customer service
- Customer engagement & creating customer advocacy
- Customer-centric culture & process
Multi Channels & Omni Channel Experience
- Understanding customer touchpoints
- How to create an Omni channel experience
- Digital transformation
Customer Journey Mapping
- Persona design
- Empathy map for a better journey
Measuring the Customer Experience
- Customer experience as KPIs
- CSAT, NPS, CES measurements
- VOC programs
Who should attend?
- Top Management
- Marketing Managers
- Brand/Product Managers
- Sales & Business Development Managers
- Business Owners