- This event has passed.
The Time Master
August 5 @ 9:00 am - August 6 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0EGP2,800
Time Management is a crucial skill in helping professionals organize their tasks, use their time effectively, and get more things done per day, which will positively impact productivity and reduce stress levels. The good news is, managing time is a learnable skill; it can be acquired and improved through practice.
The Time Master is an interactive, practice-based workshop that encourages participants to ask the right questions and gives them the tools necessary to realistically set their goals, plan their day, and manage the incoming tasks and external distractions. The workshop also touches base on stress management.
- Assess yourself as to where you stand from time management
- Associate your core values with your time management skills
- Discuss the importance of, and apply techniques for, effective goal setting
- Identify your high priority tasks and develop plans for doing them
- Employ different techniques and approaches to kill procrastination
- Demonstrate assertive communication to manage distractions and stress factors
Part One: Reality Check; what are your “
First Things” Today?
- Where do you stand from effective time management? – personal assessment
- How do your core values affect your time management skills?
- The Urgency Addiction and how to overcome it
Part Two: Putting “First Things” First
- The organization process
- Goal setting & destination clarity
- Prioritization & tasks filtering
- Effective planning & day to day scheduling
Part Three: Sustaining Momentum:
- Assertiveness Mastered: managing distractions & the art of saying “No”
- The power of delayed gratification – Self-Discipline
- Killing Procrastination
Part Four: When the Going Gets Tough – Your Stress Management Roadmap
- Red, Yellow, Green – Assess where your stress level stands
- Firefighting versus fire prevention – life style change
- On the spot – techniques for on-the-spot
Who should attend?
This workshop is recommended for anyone interested in improving their time management skills and efficiently utilizing their time to manage their day and plan for their tasks.
Workshop Fees: EGP 2,800